Im in awe of the reviews because im experienceing the same result here in the wisconsin area.We have been open for a little over 8 months and the way staff is treated by management sucks especially by business office manager christa schneider her attitude towards family and residents and staff is not right.

I have gone to management about residents cares that dont get done countless of times but nothing gets done.

Im screwed just about every pay period this is crazy.I love my co-workers and residents but management needs a training day on how to treat their hard working employees...if state would walk in here i think we would be shut down..

Review about: Senior Lifestyle Corporation Office Manager.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1271863

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback.Our company culture is crucial to our employee and resident satisfaction; we want our culture to represent the passion behind our values.

I would very much like to talk with you about your experience, and invite you to reach out to me on my cell phone at 312-972-8818, or by email at kbateman@seniorlifestyle.com.

Thank you so much.Karin Bateman, Senior Vice President of Operations, Development Division.