Im in awe of the reviews because im experienceing the same result here in the wisconsin area. We have been open for a little over 8 months and the way staff is treated by management sucks especially by business office manager christa schneider her attitude towards family and residents and staff is not right.

I have gone to management about residents cares that dont get done countless of times but nothing gets done.

Im screwed just about every pay period this is crazy. I love my co-workers and residents but management needs a training day on how to treat their hard working employees...if state would walk in here i think we would be shut down..

Product or Service Mentioned: Senior Lifestyle Corporation Office Manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 12, 2017.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1271863

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. Our company culture is crucial to our employee and resident satisfaction; we want our culture to represent the passion behind our values.

I would very much like to talk with you about your experience, and invite you to reach out to me on my cell phone at 312-972-8818, or by email at kbateman@seniorlifestyle.com.

Thank you so much. Karin Bateman, Senior Vice President of Operations, Development Division.